Certified Anti-Corruption Manager (CACM), Intensive 5 Days Review Course and Exam
The CACM management certification credential of The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI) is the first global anti-corruption certification program designed for and targets executive management and those charged with governance of all economic sectors. It provides decision makers with the proper and adequate knowledge and skills to enable them to prevent, deter, and detect fraud and corruption, money laundering and financing terrorism. The CACM supports the board members, executive management, and government officials in making intelligent anticorruption decisions. The CACM designation sets apart decision makers who can set the right tone at the top. The AACI believes that at least one member of the board and one executive manager should be qualified as a CACM.
As shown in the CACM syllabus, a part of the CACM exam is His Majesty King Abdullah II’s sixth Royal Discussion Paper: “Rule of Law and Civil State.”
Passing the CACM exam requires dedication, discipline, and determination. Passing the CACM exam is challenging. Therefore, we conduct this intensive five days review course to help CACM candidates PASS the CACM exam on the last day of the program. Attending this course maximizes your chances to PASS it.
- The entire exam consists of one hundred and five multiple choice and true/false questions.
- There are unidentified five questions that will not be included in the grade of the exam.
- It is limited to 160 (one hundred sixty) minutes. Once you start the exam, it will stop automatically after 160 minutes.
- You cannot pause and resume later.
- You must attempt each question to move forward. However, you will not be able to go backward.
- You can take the exam one time.
- The passing score on the exam is 75% or 75 questions out of 100.
- When you pass the exam, you may download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- A CACM candidate can register at any time during a calendar year and shall sit for the exam no later than December 31 of the same calendar year.
- A CACM exam registrant who does not sit for the exam by December 31 of the year will lose the entire exam fee; USD 650.The CACM exam fee qualifies a registrant to sit for the exam one time.
- Only during the CACM via exam path registration, the CACM registrant may buy up to two additional CACM Exam Authorization to sit for the exam. The CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 250. When brought together, the two CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 399. The validity of CACM Exam Authorization is up to December 31 of the year in which the CACM applied for the CACM via exam path.
- The Exam Unit issues the CACM Exam Authorization letter (EAL) to sit for the exam. The CACM registrant will receive her EAL within 15 days from the date of receiving her complete CACM via exam application and fee.
- When a CACM candidate attends a CACM review course, (s)he will have an additional one free of charge CACM Exam Authorization qualifying her to sit for the exam on the last day of the study course.
- Upon passing the exam, you will be able to download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- Registrants who pass the exam will receive the CACM certificate package within 45 business days.
- Duration: 5 days @ 8 hours a day
- Language: English and Arabic
- Prerequisite: None
- Material: The CACM Review Textbook. The only official copy issued by The AACI.
- Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Amman - Jordan
- Target Audience: Board members, executive management, department heads, senior public officials, auditors, consultants, lawyers, regulators, anticorruption commission staff and officials, civil society officials, judiciary branch officials, prosecutors, and non-profit management.
- CACM Review Textbook (official soft copy)
- The course PowerPoint document (official soft and hard copy)
- Daily lunch and many coffee breaks
- CACM registration and exam fees (USD 650)
- CACM exam in class fee (USD 250)
- In class online practice questions session
- CACM certificate of attendance of a CACM Intensive Review Course issued by The AACI ( subject to attending 80% of the program duration)
- CACM certificate package when PASSING the CACM exam.
Click here for the latest updates issued by The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI).